Saturday, September 10, 2005

Disclaimer:
We are not in any way related to other "housestohomes" sites. Since this site is similar to other (namely real estate) sites, we felt we should let you know. Just FYI.

Prior to creating this site, we had no knowledge of any other "housestohomes" sites. The name came to us on Thursday morning, while Kim was brushing her teeth. Promise. That's just how her mind works. Similarities to any other sites or names thereof are completely coincidental. Questions? Leave us a comment. Thanks!

2 Comments:

At 7:31 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

I dont know if any of the furniture you are getting needs fixing up...or if you need/want help with that...(if it were me that might be the part I wanted to do on my own because it is really fun)..BUT..if you do, let me know. Trina told me about what you guys were doing last night. Im on staff with her...Anyway..it sounds awesome.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys, it's really exciting to hear what you all are doing. Keep us updated, and as always, I hope I can be of any help

 

Post a Comment

<< Home